Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment (Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account). We have a computerised repeat prescription service and requests can be made in the following ways:
- In person - hand your repeat slip in to reception during opening hours (or use the letterbox when closed) having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- Online - To access this service please activate the NHS App or contact your surgery to obtain a activation pin code for Patient Access.
- Email - Collington Surgery - email@example.com
- Email - Ninfield Surgery - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email - Pebsham & Sea Road Surgery - email@example.com
Wherever possible please use your repeat ordering slip which you should receive with your medication or give the exact drug names when ordering.
We cannot accept telephone requests for prescriptions, as it can lead to mistakes due to so many medications with similar sounding names. All prescription requests should be in writing.
Repeat Prescriptions via Patient Access
If you have been set up to use patient access please click on the link below to log in and request your repeat medication.
Click here - Order your Repeat Prescriptions Online via Patient Access
How to find your NHS Number
Patient can use this service to get there NHS Number
Click here - Find Your NHS Number
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.